Mandy has just sent me this picture of her with Mikey and Kimmy at Knockhill. They are having a fantastic day entertaining the children at the Scottish Motor Show.
- RT @BeTheMagic1: If any of our #BeTheMagic followers have stories of children doing something special for other children, please let us kno… 1 month ago
- RT @DropNatural: @DorsetSnow Brilliant work last week. Thanks. Chilly temps may have left many with dry, cracked hands? Lavender oil does j… 1 month ago
- Excited to having returned from a weekend of fun and laughter, I can't wait to get out and start training others i… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- Would you like to find our details about delivering the FitKid and Ageless Grace programme in your location ? This… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 months ago
- RT @AFCBDad: Good luck to @DorsetMind @CEODorsetMind as they embark on their #dorsetmindyourhead project. Thanks so much for the invite to… 4 months ago
The FitKid Archives
See Our Story in Pictures!
What do we talk about..19th March Activities activity ad astra first school adventure wonderland asda Birmingham Bournemouth business Butlins Camberley Charity childhood obesity children children in need Christmas lights Comic relief esporta facebook FitKid FitKid and Sport Relief FitKid support fitness franchise free frustrating Fun funny games Glasgow grimsby gym miles havant leisure centre health Ireland Julia's House Project Karina Kent kids LazyTown lazytown live LazyTown Sports Club LazyTown Sports Club Go Bananas in Pyjamas LazyTown Sports Club powered by FitKid LazyTown Sports Club Team LazyTown TV show london magnus scheving Mandy Beer Masterclass Nicky Kay Obesity parents physical activity for children Poole Pudsey Pyjama Appeal Race for Life red nose day Restructure school School appeal schools Scotland Shrewsbury Sportacus Sportacus appearance Sport Relief Sport Relief Mile Sports Sports Club stephanie stirling Surrey twitter