Mandy has just sent me this picture of her with Mikey and Kimmy at Knockhill. They are having a fantastic day entertaining the children at the Scottish Motor Show.
- RT @JenkinsAndSons: Literally the best thing you can do on a Tuesday in November. Help support @The_DCF buff.ly/2zHqlgf https://t.c… 4 days ago
- RT @The_DCF: twitter.com/fitkiduk/statu… Well done @FitKidUK ... Nicky has been a great supporter of @ethans_wishes and @Amandabuckett. That mu… 4 days ago
- RT @ethans_wishes: For those that have asked, please note, Ethan has asked for all further donations to go to @The_DCF to enable other chil… 4 days ago
- #TBT #ThrowbackThursday to when I brought #Pudsey to #Poole. @BBCSouthNews remember this? Looking forward to gettin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @bmthconnect: **Please read** 💛 If you can SUPPORT this event for special local children's charity @The_DCF please do! #Bournemouth Fa… 5 days ago
The FitKid Archives
See Our Story in Pictures!
What do we talk about..19th March Activities activity ad astra first school adventure wonderland asda Birmingham Bournemouth business Butlins Camberley Charity childhood obesity children children in need Christmas lights Comic relief esporta facebook FitKid FitKid and Sport Relief FitKid support fitness franchise free frustrating Fun funny games Glasgow grimsby gym miles havant leisure centre health Ireland Julia's House Project Karina Kent kids LazyTown lazytown live LazyTown Sports Club LazyTown Sports Club Go Bananas in Pyjamas LazyTown Sports Club powered by FitKid LazyTown Sports Club Team LazyTown TV show london magnus scheving Mandy Beer Masterclass Nicky Kay Obesity parents physical activity for children Poole Pudsey Pyjama Appeal Race for Life red nose day Restructure school School appeal schools Scotland Shrewsbury Sportacus Sportacus appearance Sport Relief Sport Relief Mile Sports Sports Club stephanie stirling Surrey twitter