Come and join the FitKid team at Bournemouth University for a day of fun games, sports and craft. FitKid are starting activities for children 5-8years throughout select dates during the Easter holidays. The holiday clubs run from 9am-3pm on Tuesday 12th and 19th and Thursday 14th and 21st Aprill 2011 .The clubs are run by qualified instructors and include games and activities using different equipment such as balls, beanbags, hoops, space hoppers and the parachute. Children will also be involved in a craft activity, which they can take home. To book onto these activities please call Bournemouth University on 01202 965012 .
- RT @PHCharity: Nicky is here today in our main corridor from @DropNatural supporting #PHES18 and talking to visitors all about her natural… 1 month ago
- @DolphinShopping @doterra Thank you @DolphinShopping . The event on Tuesday will be from @DropNatural sharing thera… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @BeTheMagic1: This #antibullyingweek please read My Story: bethemagic.info/my-story Any help you can give me to get more great stories of… 2 months ago
- @DolphinShopping @doterra Thanks. Please follow @DropNatural for all oils information and offers. #dorset #poole #natural #vegan #nature 2 months ago
- RT @DropNatural: This is really helping people build their immune system which is much needed at the moment... could you benefit from #natu… 2 months ago
The FitKid Archives
See Our Story in Pictures!
What do we talk about..19th March Activities activity ad astra first school adventure wonderland asda Birmingham Bournemouth business Butlins Camberley Charity childhood obesity children children in need Christmas lights Comic relief esporta facebook FitKid FitKid and Sport Relief FitKid support fitness franchise free frustrating Fun funny games Glasgow grimsby gym miles havant leisure centre health Ireland Julia's House Project Karina Kent kids LazyTown lazytown live LazyTown Sports Club LazyTown Sports Club Go Bananas in Pyjamas LazyTown Sports Club powered by FitKid LazyTown Sports Club Team LazyTown TV show london magnus scheving Mandy Beer Masterclass Nicky Kay Obesity parents physical activity for children Poole Pudsey Pyjama Appeal Race for Life red nose day Restructure school School appeal schools Scotland Shrewsbury Sportacus Sportacus appearance Sport Relief Sport Relief Mile Sports Sports Club stephanie stirling Surrey twitter