Come and join the FitKid team at Bournemouth University for a day of fun games, sports and craft. FitKid are starting activities for children 5-8years throughout select dates during the Easter holidays. The holiday clubs run from 9am-3pm on Tuesday 12th and 19th and Thursday 14th and 21st Aprill 2011 .The clubs are run by qualified instructors and include games and activities using different equipment such as balls, beanbags, hoops, space hoppers and the parachute. Children will also be involved in a craft activity, which they can take home. To book onto these activities please call Bournemouth University on 01202 965012 .
- Easter may be approaching but make sure you keep the balance between exercise and eggs. Just #KeepThemMoving and have a great time #balance 2 years ago
- I have been referenced in a lovely short blog article by Healthier Mummy. Thanks. bit.ly/Od5t4c 2 years ago
- RT @edusports: Kids show alarming drop in fitness post summer holidays. Parents need to get kids to play more during summer!! http://t.co/F… 3 years ago
- RT @MotherAndBaby: Get active with your toddler and it will set her up with good exercise habits for life. bit.ly/1dqfuYj How do yo… 3 years ago
- If you are running any articles for the media targeting kids and #funfitnessforahealthierfuture, why not drop me a line? See if we can help 3 years ago
The FitKid Archives
See Our Story in Pictures!
What do we talk about..19th March Activities activity ad astra first school adventure wonderland asda Birmingham Bournemouth business Butlins Camberley Charity childhood obesity children children in need Christmas lights Comic relief esporta facebook FitKid FitKid and Sport Relief FitKid support fitness franchise free frustrating Fun funny games Glasgow grimsby gym miles havant leisure centre health Ireland Julia's House Project Karina Kent kids LazyTown lazytown live LazyTown Sports Club LazyTown Sports Club Go Bananas in Pyjamas LazyTown Sports Club powered by FitKid LazyTown Sports Club Team LazyTown TV show london magnus scheving Mandy Beer Masterclass Nicky Kay Obesity parents physical activity for children Poole Pudsey Pyjama Appeal Race for Life red nose day Restructure school School appeal schools Scotland Shrewsbury Sportacus Sportacus appearance Sport Relief Sport Relief Mile Sports Sports Club stephanie stirling Surrey twitter