Mandy has just sent me this great photo of her having fun with Children at a school in Renfrewshire to assist with raising Funds for Chest Heart Stroke Scotland. During the lunchbreak, all Mandy could hear were the children shouting LazyTown, LazyTown, LazyTown in the playground.
- RT @AFCBDad: Jacob's running out of time. Chance to walk won't last forever. £10k need #jacobsdreamtowalk twitter.com/amandabuckett/… #afcb #Th… 1 week ago
- Easter may be approaching but make sure you keep the balance between exercise and eggs. Just #KeepThemMoving and have a great time #balance 3 years ago
- I have been referenced in a lovely short blog article by Healthier Mummy. Thanks. bit.ly/Od5t4c 3 years ago
- RT @edusports: Kids show alarming drop in fitness post summer holidays. Parents need to get kids to play more during summer!! http://t.co/F… 3 years ago
- RT @MotherAndBaby: Get active with your toddler and it will set her up with good exercise habits for life. bit.ly/1dqfuYj How do yo… 3 years ago
The FitKid Archives
See Our Story in Pictures!
What do we talk about..19th March Activities activity ad astra first school adventure wonderland asda Birmingham Bournemouth business Butlins Camberley Charity childhood obesity children children in need Christmas lights Comic relief esporta facebook FitKid FitKid and Sport Relief FitKid support fitness franchise free frustrating Fun funny games Glasgow grimsby gym miles havant leisure centre health Ireland Julia's House Project Karina Kent kids LazyTown lazytown live LazyTown Sports Club LazyTown Sports Club Go Bananas in Pyjamas LazyTown Sports Club powered by FitKid LazyTown Sports Club Team LazyTown TV show london magnus scheving Mandy Beer Masterclass Nicky Kay Obesity parents physical activity for children Poole Pudsey Pyjama Appeal Race for Life red nose day Restructure school School appeal schools Scotland Shrewsbury Sportacus Sportacus appearance Sport Relief Sport Relief Mile Sports Sports Club stephanie stirling Surrey twitter