Mandy has just sent me this great photo of her having fun with Children at a school in Renfrewshire to assist with raising Funds for Chest Heart Stroke Scotland. During the lunchbreak, all Mandy could hear were the children shouting LazyTown, LazyTown, LazyTown in the playground.
- Excited to having returned from a weekend of fun and laughter, I can't wait to get out and start training others i… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Would you like to find our details about delivering the FitKid and Ageless Grace programme in your location ? This… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @AFCBDad: Good luck to @DorsetMind @CEODorsetMind as they embark on their #dorsetmindyourhead project. Thanks so much for the invite to… 2 months ago
- Training fun to deliver Ageless Grace, come and join our team and work with all ages including… instagram.com/p/BcGCI7pAvc4/ 2 months ago
- Inside and outside fun, getting active #fun #active #kids #businessowner instagram.com/p/BcF6RQfATTd/ 2 months ago
The FitKid Archives
See Our Story in Pictures!
What do we talk about..19th March Activities activity ad astra first school adventure wonderland asda Birmingham Bournemouth business Butlins Camberley Charity childhood obesity children children in need Christmas lights Comic relief esporta facebook FitKid FitKid and Sport Relief FitKid support fitness franchise free frustrating Fun funny games Glasgow grimsby gym miles havant leisure centre health Ireland Julia's House Project Karina Kent kids LazyTown lazytown live LazyTown Sports Club LazyTown Sports Club Go Bananas in Pyjamas LazyTown Sports Club powered by FitKid LazyTown Sports Club Team LazyTown TV show london magnus scheving Mandy Beer Masterclass Nicky Kay Obesity parents physical activity for children Poole Pudsey Pyjama Appeal Race for Life red nose day Restructure school School appeal schools Scotland Shrewsbury Sportacus Sportacus appearance Sport Relief Sport Relief Mile Sports Sports Club stephanie stirling Surrey twitter