Mandy has just sent me this great photo of her having fun with Children at a school in Renfrewshire to assist with raising Funds for Chest Heart Stroke Scotland. During the lunchbreak, all Mandy could hear were the children shouting LazyTown, LazyTown, LazyTown in the playground.
- I do love it when kids can be encouraged to exercise by almost any means...#Fortnite will get your kids moving too… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Do you have a football enthusiast in your house ? How many footballs can you count in your garden today. I can see… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @iLinksInnovator: And here’s our winning team #GDEHACK18 Life Games #ILINKS18 https://t.co/Nyyn4erozo 2 months ago
- RT @DrAndyMayers: As part of ongoing events to support young people, the inspired @BeTheMagic1 is hosting a ball July 25th for Year 9/10 Do… 4 months ago
- RT @BeTheMagic1: If any of our #BeTheMagic followers have stories of children doing something special for other children, please let us kno… 6 months ago
The FitKid Archives
See Our Story in Pictures!
What do we talk about..19th March Activities activity ad astra first school adventure wonderland asda Birmingham Bournemouth business Butlins Camberley Charity childhood obesity children children in need Christmas lights Comic relief esporta facebook FitKid FitKid and Sport Relief FitKid support fitness franchise free frustrating Fun funny games Glasgow grimsby gym miles havant leisure centre health Ireland Julia's House Project Karina Kent kids LazyTown lazytown live LazyTown Sports Club LazyTown Sports Club Go Bananas in Pyjamas LazyTown Sports Club powered by FitKid LazyTown Sports Club Team LazyTown TV show london magnus scheving Mandy Beer Masterclass Nicky Kay Obesity parents physical activity for children Poole Pudsey Pyjama Appeal Race for Life red nose day Restructure school School appeal schools Scotland Shrewsbury Sportacus Sportacus appearance Sport Relief Sport Relief Mile Sports Sports Club stephanie stirling Surrey twitter